A study visa can be of two types:
– Schengen, short-term, less than 90 days in a semester; in this case it is necessary to declare the stay in the territory or the border police or the Quoror of the province of residence for 8 days from the moment of entry into Italy.
– national, long-term, more than 90 days, but for a certain period of time. It is necessary to ask for a residence permit for studies within 8 days of working days from the moment of entry into Italy, by sending a special set of documents from the post office.
To obtain a temporary residence permit for the first time, you must submit the following documents:
1) a photocopy of the certificate of which training course the applicant intends to pass, certified by the diplomatic / consular mission of Italy after the issuance of the entry visa;
2) a photocopy of the insurance policy (for illness or accident) valid throughout Italy and for the entire duration of the requested temporary residence permit.
To extend the temporary residence permit, you must submit the following documents:
1) a photocopy of the document confirming the availability of sufficient financial resources for the entire period of validity of the temporary residence permit. A working student can show his income by filling out the form 2.
2) a photocopy of the insurance policy (for illness or accident) valid throughout Italy and for the entire duration of the requested temporary residence permit;
3) a photocopy of a document confirming that the student has successfully passed at least one (for the first extension of the temporary residence permit) or two (for each subsequent extension) of the examination, except in cases where force majeure prevented it.
1) The temporary residence permit for study allows for part-time work not more than 20 hours per week and 1040 hours per year.
2) A temporary residence permit for study is extended only if an entry visa has been issued to attend a course of study lasting more than a year.
3) In any case, a temporary residence permit for study can not be extended for more than three years after the course of study.
4) A temporary residence permit for study can not be used or extended for a visit to a course other than that for which a visa was issued, except for cases of faculty changes with the permission of the management of the educational institution or admission to a university course (or other medium / high level) at the end of the period of stay in Italy.
5) The replacement of a temporary residence permit for study in a temporary residence permit for employment is possible provided that the statutory quota regulating the influx of labor immigrants is complied with and compliance with the legislative norms established for the relevant profession:
– for adult foreigners who are already permanently resident in Italy;
– for foreigners who have received a diploma from a university or a specialized educational institution in Italy after passing in Italy the relevant training.
Foreign citizens must apply for extension of the temporary residence permit in the police department (queuver) of the province in which they live, not later than:
90 days after the expiration of the validity of the two-year temporary residence permit for family reasons or for work,
60 days after the expiry of the validity of the one-year temporary residence permit for employment,
30 days & mdash; after the expiration of all other categories of the temporary residence permit.
Foreign citizens must apply for a temporary residence permit in the police department (questure) of the province they reside in, within 8 working days after entering Italy.
Foreign citizens who send the application by mail receive a call from the immigration department by registered mail, where they must leave fingerprints, if it is stipulated by the current legislation, and get a view of (permanent) residence.
At the first call to the immigration department, the foreigner must submit 4 passport photos, executed on a white background, one of which will be pasted into his view of the (permanent) residence.
The validity period of this category of a temporary residence permit can not exceed one year (study or vocational training).
For students enrolled in a course lasting more than one year, the temporary residence permit may be renewed on an annual basis.
1. Article 39 of Legislative Decree No. 286/98, with subsequent amendments.
2. Articles 44 bis, 45 and 46 of Presidential Decree No. 394/99, as subsequently amended.
How to check and order the receipt of a residence permit in Italy (Controllo e prenotazione ritiro del permesso di soggiorno)
Immigration and Legalization | 16/08/2011 | Author: miaitalia.info | Views: | Comments: 2.
Comments on publication (2):
Good afternoon! Help please understand: after obtaining a diploma of an Italian university, you can convert a student’s permesso into a business without quotas and requests for a zero osta? (somewhere there was information that after the master program of public universities master di primo livello or di secondo livello, and on the ministry’s website it seems that only after a doctoral diploma or master di secondo livello) Thank you in advance for the answer, Katerina.
found an article that lists the diplomas that you can receive, you can request conversion of the student’s permesso into a working one without quotas: http://www.meltingpot.org/articolo6431.html In your opinion, is it possible to believe this?
Leave your comments can only registered users!
REGISTRATION takes only 1 minute and is introduced to facilitate and speed up the work of users.
By registering on the site, you get a lot of advantages:
1. You will not need to write your name every time you comment on publications.
2. Notification of the answer in the section Legal Advice will come to your E-mail.
3. You can subscribe to your favorite topics and monitor their development.
4. You will be able to participate in contests and receive prizes.
5. You will be able to correspond with other members of the site.
6. You will have access to the closed resources of the site.
And much more. Become a member of our club, click on REGISTRATION.
Texts of articles are protected by copyright. The developer is Studio & quot; Computerra & quot ;. Support – M & M ArtStudio.