PMS of Cyprus through marriage h1>
If you have already thought about the prospect of acquiring the citizenship of one of the EU countries, the LAWBOOT Lawyers & Consultants team recommends for this purpose to consider as a priority such a country as Cyprus. Since recently, it has become much easier to obtain Cypriot citizenship, but on condition of investing in the economy of the country.
Why in Cyprus?
First, the citizenship of Cyprus, like any EU country, enables you and your family members to live, study, work, conduct business in any EU country, as well as visa-free travel to more than 150 countries, access to medical care and education of the European level.
What are the new terms of the investment program?
Investment of 2,000,000 EUR without VAT in various projects:
– buying a stake in a Cypriot company,
– registration of a Cyprus company,
– financial assets of Cypriot companies or organizations,
– or a combination of the above options;
Advantages of this program.
– The term of consideration of documents is about 3 months – this is the fastest time for consideration among similar programs in Europe.
– The investor does not need to live in Cyprus for 7 years, as required to obtain citizenship under the standard procedure, nor is it required to pass a test of knowledge of the history of Cyprus and the Greek language.
What other programs exist?
If you are interested in the question of moving, the most optimal option is the registration of permanent residence in Cyprus through the acquisition of real estate.
Conditions of receipt.
– The availability of property acquired in Cyprus in the amount of at least 300,000 EUR, excluding VAT (both residential and commercial);
– Presence of a permanent annual income of 30,000 EUR with a source of origin outside Cyprus, which is regularly credited to an account with a Cypriot bank;
– A deposit of 30,000 EUR for a period of 3 years in one of the banks of Cyprus.
Is there another option for moving to Cyprus?
There is, of course, another option for obtaining a work visa, but, as the practice of LAWBOOT Lawyers & Consultants shows, the majority of applicants (95%) are rejected because of the state employment policy in Cyprus: an essential condition for the invitation of an alien to work is the absence of suitable on all the requirements of the candidate among the citizens of Cyprus. Moreover, you can not take your family with you on a working visa.