Moving to the Philippines h1>
November 16 & # 8212; December 1 (+ additional program)
Friends, we are going to finally realize our old dream & # 8212; go to the country of 7000 islands & # 187; & # 8212; Philippines. With all its incredible diversity of landscapes and opportunities, the Philippines & # 8212; first of all the country of beaches. Pure white sand, turquoise water, and many lost hidden from the eyes of romantic coves. The Philippine Islands are famous for the rich and diverse underwater world, and are popular with divers all over the world. We will have the opportunity to take part in this magical and colorful play of the underwater life, and even swim with the largest fish on the planet. ” huge, but safe whale sharks. Philippines & # 8212; it is also a country of volcanoes, many of which are active. We will take a walk on the last islands of the virgin rainforest, climb some of the picturesque volcanoes, walk along the famous “Chocolate Hills”. We are waiting for caves, waterfalls, natural hot springs and baths, boat trips, pirate fortresses and Chinese temples, and most importantly. some forgotten tribes and small nationalities of the island of Mindanao with their distinctive culture and amazing traditions.
1. Manila-walk through the historical part, chinatown and embankment.
2.Tagaytay and boat trip on the lake to the volcano Taal.
3. Moving to San Pablo. 7 lakes and a trip to the foot of the volc. The Banach.
4. Pagsangjan. The Magdaspio waterfall and a canoe raid along the Pagsanjan River.
5. Transfer to the Naga. Malabsay Falls and hot springs.
6. Legaspi and trekking to the foot of the active volcano Mayon.
7. Transfer to Donsol, beaches and the opportunity to swim with whale sharks.
8. Sorsogon. Walk around the volcanic lake at the foot of the volcano. Bulusan.
9. Crossing on to. Samar and Fr. Dalupiri. Beaches and fortress of pirates.
10. Transfer to Catbaloghan. Caves and waterfalls.
11. Crossing to Tacloban on. Leite.
12. Transfer to Padre Burgos. Beaches and the rich underwater world of the Sogod Bay.
13. Crossing on. Bohol. Anda & # 8212; cave shamans, baths and prehistoric drawings.
14. Carmen and walks on “Chocolate & # 187; hills.
15. Transfer to Tagbilaran and on. Panglao (floating restaurants, springs, waterfalls)
16. Crossing to the island of Cebu and departure to Manila.
The program can be slightly changed based on the wishes of the participants.
For those who have the time and opportunity, you can continue the path and take part in an extended supplementary program:
16. Crossing on to. Camiguin.
17. Camiguin Island & # 8212; beaches, waterfalls, hot springs and walks to the foot of the volcano.
18. Crossing to the island of Mindanao and moving to Cagayan de Oro.
19. Transfer to Davao. Chinese temples, crocodile park.
20. Samal Island & # 8212; beaches and caves with bats.
21. Transfer to General Santos, and Toboli to Lake Cebu. Tribe tribes, motley market, waterfalls and a walk on the lake.
22. Drive to Cotabato, hills and caves.
23. Marawi and Lake Lanao. The villages of the Maranao people.
24. Moving to Iligan, waterfalls and springs.
25. Siquijor & # 8212; island of the Philippine sorcerers. Beaches, springs, caves and waterfalls.
26. Crossing in Dumakete on Negros Island. Nat. park Twin Lakes, rain forest, monkeys and villages of the people of Bukidnon.
27. Crossing to the island of Cebu and moving to Moalboal. Beaches and waterfalls.
28. Transfer to the city of Cebu. Fort San Pedro, Spanish churches, cross of Magellan.
29. Bantayan Island and the famous beaches.
30. Crossing on. Negros and moving to Bacolod.
31. Crossing to Iloilo on the island of Panay. Spanish churches and beaches of the island of Guimaras.
32. Transfer to Katiclin and the ferry to. Boracay & # 8212; beach & Mecca & # 187; The Philippines.
33. Rest on the island of Boracay.
34. Crossing to Roxas on the island of Mindoro. Moving to Kalapan & # 8212; center of Mangian.
35. Moving to Puerta Galera. Numerous beaches around Sabanga and Puerto Galera.
36. Crossing to the island of Luzon and the beaches of the town of Anilao.
37. Transfer to Manila.
You can join an additional program for any period. Of the major cities (Cagayan de Oro, Davao, General Santos, Dumakete, Bacolod, Iloilo, Caticlan), ie approximately every two days you can fly to Manila by domestic airlines.
The main program budget is $ 1300.
The budget includes: accommodation, transfers (buses, taxis, etc.), transfers, tickets to attractions, guide services.
Not included: Meals (food and drinks), flight to the Philippines and the domestic flight of Cebu-Manila, visa (for CIS citizens), personal expenses, insurance.
Approximate cost of flight to the Philippines and back – 700-800 $
Meals – about 250-350 $ (the whole trip)
Internal flight 30-100 $
The fee for participation in the additional program is agreed in advance with the guide by email, Skype or telephone.