Learning Slovak and Vunge h1>
Good afternoon, our future Europeans, since May 2016 in the foreign police Bratislava introduced a new rule, according to which all filings are carried out only in your country of residence.
Now there is no need to make a visa and come on a compulsory trip to Slovakia as it was required earlier. The visa is put to you in the passport when you apply for a residence permit. According to the national Slovak visa you come to Bratislava, where we go to foreign police, photograph you, take fingerprints and issue a Slovak card.
The process of obtaining residence permit is a bit complicated and lasts up to 90 calendar days. But with the support of our specialists and compliance with all requirements and rules for the preparation of documents, you will certainly get a residence permit in the territory of Slovakia.
Ask a Question.
Getting a residence permit on the basis of studying the Slovak language for all ages.
Studying the Slovak language directly on the language courses in Slovakia gives great advantages for obtaining a residence permit (residence permit in Slovakia). This requires a language school of Slovak language or courses. Classes are held twice a week for two and a half hours. This way one of the possibilities is actually guaranteed to get a residence permit in Slovakia. In addition, this option is quite economical in terms of time resources. Consideration of documents of the applicant for a student residence permit by the immigration police takes one month. This is the shortest period that exists in the consideration of applicants for accommodation in Slovakia. You get a residence permit for one academic year, which is quite logical. Being in the status of a student, you can earn extra money, take your family to Slovakia on the basis of reunification. There are no age restrictions.
Studying at language courses, being already directly in Slovakia, you will have the opportunity to determine for yourself whether you want to live in this country. Choose on what basis you will stay here for further stay. What options are possible? Continue training on courses up to 5-6 years old or enter a Slovak university, extending your student status with a residence permit in Slovakia. Find a job and change the status of the student to the working status of residence permit. Most often, students of language courses come to a decision to open their own business and get a certificate of a private entrepreneur, replacing the student’s residence permit with an entrepreneurial residence permit.
The first stage is the registration of student residence permit.
Based on a power of attorney issued in the consulate of Slovakia and sent to DHL in Bratislava, our employee writes you down for courses in the Slovak language. The received receipt must be paid within three days to receive the confirmation required by the police. Based on the same power of attorney, we will collect the full package of documents required for filing for residence permit.
In the place of residence it is necessary to collect the following package of documents:
valid international passport certificate of criminal record with apostille (notarized copy) certificate from the bank on the availability of funds in a personal account (minimum 2500 Euro) 2 photo 3,0�3,5.
In case of contacting the Bratislava migration police for the instruction of residence permit, you need to come with a full package of documents collected at the place of residence. All documents will be translated by a forensic translator into Slovak and provided to the police. If you apply to the consulate of Slovakia at your place of residence, the documents must be sent to Bratislava, so that we can prepare their translation and send it to you, supplemented by a confirmation from the language school and a registration document at the address of residence in Slovakia.
You can obtain an ID-card of your residence permit in person, or by signing an appropriate power of attorney for one of our employees. The first residence permit on the basis of language learning is always given for the duration of the course.
current passport ID-card residence permit medical insurance.
Official and extract from the real estate cadastre for this housing. Real living at the specified address (at least until the ID-card of residence permit is issued) Regular attendance of courses. Availability of funds on a personal account (minimum 2500 Euro).
– Slovak language courses – 365 Euro;
– Rental housing at the rates of a real estate agency or obtaining a temporary registration address -300 euro / year.
– translation of the certificate of non-conviction with apostille from the Slovak sworn translator – 60 Euro;
– state duty for registration of residence permit – 132 Euro;
– state duty for making an ID-card of residence permit – 5 euros.
– medical examination of 183 Euro;
– medical insurance – from 365-760 euros, depending on the insurance company and the type of insurance.
– in the case of providing domestic medical insurance, transfer from a sworn translator – 60 Euro;
– Opening a bank account – 10 Euro.
-the translation of the certificate of non-conviction -60 euros.
Our services at all stages:
– Preparation of a full package of documents for registration of residence permit.
– translation of a certificate of non-conviction with an apostille from a Slovak sworn translator.
– Assistance in the preparation of the rental contract.
– obtaining an extract from the real estate cadastre for rented accommodation.
– Opening of a personal account in a Slovak bank.
– escort to the immigration police.
– escort to the clinic for medical examination.
– Assistance in preparing an insurance contract.
– the provision of all evidence to the immigration police of Slovakia.