Jewish immigration to Germany: general information.
If you decided to immigrate from Russia to Germany as part of the Jewish people, then this article & mdash; definitely for you.
2. Get a certificate of knowledge of the German language at level A1.
3. Collect documents, make them photocopies and a simple translation into German in the translation bureau.
4. Fill in the application form and attachments in German.
5. Make photos.
6. Enroll in the embassy at the reception and file documents.
And now about all this in detail and in order.
What are the basic conditions for immigration?
1. A document certifying the presence of a Jewish ancestor (mother, father).
& mdash; own birth certificate, where in the graph the nationality of any parent is EURO;
& mdash; The birth certificate of the Jewish ancestor with the indication of nationality;
& mdash; Certificate of birth of your brother or sister, where in the graph the nationality of any parent is EURO.
2. A certificate of confirmation of knowledge of the German language at the level of A1.
3. If you are married and want to move your family, then the marriage must be at least 3 years old.
4. Now a terribly-incomprehensible & laquo; integration forecast & raquo ;.
The maximum possible score is 125, you need to get at least 50.
Age. 20 points if you are under 30, then minus 1 point for each year (31 – 19, 32 – 18 & hellip; and 49 – 0).
Education. Higher & ndash; 20 points (the condition that the total time of education is not less than 15 years: school + university). College or technical school & ndash; 10 points.
Experience (more than 3 years in any specialty) & ndash; 10 points. When calculating points for education and experience, the spouse is also taken into account (but a maximum of 45 points for two).
Children. Up to five years & ndash; 6 points. Up to 12 years & ndash; 4 points + 2 points, for the presence of confirmation of knowledge of the German language. From 13 to 17 & ndash; 3 points + 2 for knowledge of the language. Maximum here you can score 15 points.
Help from the Russian Jewish community & ndash; 10 points.
Relatives in Germany & ndash; 5 points.
Contract for work in Germany & ndash; 5 points.
German language (up to 25 points). A2 – 5, B1 – 10, B2 – 15, C1 – 20 and C2 – 25 points.
English & ndash; 5 points (you need a certificate).
Attention! Preparing a package of documents & mdash; a rather expensive project, and profitably invest in it the means of your budget, if the ball approximate & laquo; integration forecast & raquo; will be more than 50.
We are going to receive a certificate of knowledge of the German language at level A1.
1. The Institute. Goethe & ndash; Examination training.