Immigration to canadian skilled worker h1>
REFUGEES IN THE EU COUNTRIES:
Our company for more than 10 years has been providing legal immigration services to Canada for all immigration categories.
That of immigration.
MAIN STAGES OF THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS.
1. At the first stage, you need to assess your chances of immigration (calculate your scores) using the self-assessment program on the website of the Ministry of Immigration of Canada:
and if in your opinion you score enough points or you do not have 5-10 points, but you doubt the accuracy of your scoring, you need to contact us at the e-mail below. To do this, we recommend downloading, filling out and sending us a questionnaire evaluating the chances of going through immigration.
One of the representatives of our company will contact you on the e-mail or phone you indicated and, after conducting an interview with you, will assess your chances of immigration and try to work out various strategies for passing the immigration process and consider all possible options based on your personal and work biography.
As a rule, at this stage, additional requests are made to the client, in order to clarify any points. Only after a comprehensive evaluation of the information received from the client, and only when our experts are confident that they can prepare the client’s case properly, the client is given a positive response.
2. If after a detailed consultation with our representative the client receives a positive response and we agree to take the client’s case, we send the client 2 contracts signed and certified by us. After receiving contracts and getting familiarized with them, if the client is satisfied with the terms of the contract, he makes the first payment of $ 1000 to the account of the company at the same time signs and sends us one of the two contracts we sent (one copy remains with the client).
3. After receiving the money on the account of the firm and receiving the signed contract, we send the client a package of documents and instructions. The package includes instructions for collecting the necessary documents and filling out the required questionnaires.
4. After receiving the client’s immigration case, the Canadian Embassy assigns the case number, we inform the client and he can follow the process of his immigration from the official website of the Ministry of Immigration of Canada knowing the number of his case.
5. Finally, after successfully passing the interview, to which we carefully prepare the client in advance, and the medical commission, the Embassy of Canada issues an immigrant visa to the applicant, and the client pays us the last payment of $ 500.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us:
Phone: +1 (416) 907 – 7418 (from 10 am to 6 pm Toronto)