What needs to be done and what needs to be had to move to Germany?
To move to Ger. You need to know German, take exams on it, know the history of Ger. Wait until they make VISA, information why you are going to live in this state. This is true?
But apart from how to marry someone from Germany and live there I did not learn anything xD.
2) on the basis of Jewish origin,
3) go to study in Germany and after receiving a German diploma try to find work there,
4) to move on professional migration – in Germany there is a special program “Green Card for IT Professionals”,
5) find an employer in Germany who decides to take you to any other job,
6) application of political asylum,
7) opening your business in Germany,
8) The easiest way is to marry a German citizen or a foreigner with permanent residence.
Long to wait for VIS? U?
I heard to get a passport and a visa, the first time to live is necessary in neutral; it’s true?
Then you will be given the status of “unbefristete Aufenthaltserlaubnis & quot; (this is a visa without a time limit). But in 5 or 8 years you will be able to pass all the tests and get citizenship.
I have one colleague, he is here (in Germany) working in a restaurant. He himself is Russian (he did not come by Jewish or German lines). Already a couple of years living and working.
To what extent such stereotypes are true, for example, “in Russia for 10 years he worked as a specialist (physician & # 092; Engineer & # 092; etc.), Moved to Germany forced the courses all to re-pass”.