Change of driving license in Poland.

Change of driving license in Poland.
When is it necessary to change a driving license issued in another country to a Polish one, and how? Also, you will find out whether you can go through this procedure in Poland, living in another EU country.
We continue to answer your questions under the heading “Answers to questions about Poland”.
“We are citizens of Ukraine, we live temporarily in Germany. Here to change the driver’s license issued in Ukraine, to the local – expensive, and the procedure is difficult – you need to take a test driving. Can I change my identity card in Poland? ”
The lawyers from Krakow agreed to answer this question.
How quickly do schoolchildren learn Polish and adapt in a new country?
In order to be able to exchange a driving license in Poland, you must meet certain requirements.
According to Art. 11 pairs. 1 point 5 of the Act of 5 January 2011 “On driving vehicles”, a Polish driver’s license can be obtained by a person who lives on the territory of the Republic of Poland, at the same time:
1. is located in Poland for at least 185 days in a calendar year, for personal or professional relations or with the intention of permanently staying personal, or will provide proof that he has been studying in Poland for at least six months or.
2. is on a regular basis in the territory of the Republic of Poland on personal communications, and at the same time, taking into account his professional connections, takes turns in at least two EU states or.
3. is located irregularly in the territory of the Republic of Poland for personal communications, because he is in a different EU state in temporary business trips, or.
4. is located in the territory of another state, but is trained in Poland.
Residence in Poland is a prerequisite for the exchange of a driver’s license, therefore if the applicant does not live in Poland, the exchange of this document must be carried out in the country where the person is at the moment. An alien with a residence permit of another EU country will not be able to prove that he will stay in Poland for at least 185 days a year, since with the residence permit of one EU country, it is possible that in other EU countries no more than 90 days in each half year, i.�. maximum 180 days per year.
And here we can give an answer to a question on the same topic, another of our readers:
“When I, as a foreigner temporarily staying in Poland, are obliged to change my driving license to a local one and what is the exchange procedure?”
According to Polish law, a foreigner can use a driver’s license issued in another country in two cases:
1. If the driver’s license is issued in another EU country – before the expiry of the document.
2. If the driver’s license is issued by a state that has acceded to the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic of 1968 (including Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, etc.) – within 6 months. from the date of the beginning of temporary or permanent residence in Poland, but not longer than the validity of the document.
Documents for the exchange of a driving license are submitted to the city government or to the county governor in accordance with your place of residence in Poland. The waiting time for the new document is up to 1 month.
To exchange a driver’s license in Poland, you must submit such documents:
1. The completed form.
2. A photocopy of the residence card, visa or other document confirming the legality of staying on the territory of the Republic of Poland or a certificate of completion of studies in Poland for a period of at least six months.
3. Color photo, the size of 3.5 to 4.5 cm.
4. Receipts for payment of 100 PLN + 0.5 PLN registration fee.
5. Driver’s identity card.
6. A photocopy of the current driving license, as well as its translation into Polish, certified by a sworn translator.
A new driver’s license is issued in exchange for the previous one.
Thank you for answering the question of our fellow lawyers who provide paid consultations on various legal issues in Poland.
Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Pawel Tokarski.
31-105 Krakow, ul. Zwierzyniecka 30/5.
tel./fax1 +48 12-422-92-56.
tel./fax2 +48 12-430-15-81.
We remind you that every week we choose the most interesting question for a free consultation, from those that you send to [email protected] with a note “Legal advice for Poland”. If you need urgent, more detailed advice on any legal issues – please contact us, we will advise reliable lawyers from that city in Poland, where you now live.
Poland & mdash; a wonderful country for life. This is one of the countries of the European Union, where it is easiest to emigrate.
– Programmers, designers, photographers and other creative professions who work for themselves have a unique opportunity to obtain a residence permit in Poland for 3 years and pay minimum taxes.
– Adults can get a new specialty (cook, hairdresser, make-up artist, masseur, etc.) in free polycheal schools. That will give an opportunity to work in Poland in the future.
– People with an entrepreneurial vein can go to Poland through business immigration.
– If you have Polish roots (say thanks to your grandparents), then the Pole’s card is waiting for you. In addition to financial assistance in the amount of 1400 euros, you can receive a Polish passport in a year.
In addition to providing emigration services, we will help you to rent an apartment in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, etc. One option for investment & mdash; Purchase of real estate in Poland for the subsequent delivery through the management company.
Write to us if you want to immigrate to Poland.
Our YouTube channel.
Poland & mdash; sections.
Key phrases.
Related materials.
Invitation to relatives for a Polish visa.
Getting a social security number in Poland. PESEL.
Search for work through recruitment agencies in Poland.
Soft Integrator Europe sp. z o.o.
Join now.
& copy; 2018 All rights reserved.
Exclusive on our YouTube channel!
Learn the working ways of emigration, as well as true stories about life in other countries.

Hi! Do you need to find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, free registration!