Can I take a distant relative (IG) as a dependent?

Can I take a distant relative (IG) as a dependent?
Good afternoon, Artemy! I will have to try you a little to help you understand your problem. Please tell me, you are applying for participation in the program “About participation in the government program to assist the voluntary resettlement in Russia of compatriots living abroad”. Did I understand you correctly? Do you have a written request from the FMS that a relative should provide a certificate of income?
Regards, Tatiana.
In accordance with Article 6, Clause 9 of the Federal Law “On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation”; a foreign citizen within two months from the expiry of the next year from the date of receipt of the RWP must submit a notification of confirmation of his residence in the territory of the Russian Federation by providing a certificate of income, a copy of the tax return or other document confirming the size and source of income of the foreign citizen for the next year day of receipt of a temporary residence permit.
The Regulation on the procedure for considering issues of Russian citizenship (approved by Presidential Decree No. 1325 of November 14, 2002 (as amended on August 6, 2014) identifies such a list of documents that confirm the existence of a legitimate source of livelihood:
a certificate of income of a natural person, a declaration on personal income taxes with a tax authority stamp, a certificate from the workplace, a work record card, a pension certificate, a certificate from the social protection authority on receipt of benefits, confirmation of receipt of alimony, a certificate of deposit in the credit institution the account number, the certificate of the right to inheritance, a certificate of income of the person who is dependent on the applicant, or another document confirming receipt of income from activities not prohibited by law.
As you can see, this Regulation does not say that such a certificate can be submitted only by a close relative of a foreign citizen.
In addition, neither in the Rules for the submission by a foreign citizen or a stateless person of a notice of confirmation of their residence in the Russian Federation (RFP of January 17, 2007, No.21) nor in the Administrative Regulations for the provision by the Federal Migration Service of a public service for extradition foreign citizens and stateless persons of a temporary residence permit in the Russian Federation (Order of the Federal Migration Service of Russia from 22.04.2013 No. 214 (as of February 24, 2015) there is no direct indication that a certificate of income can only provide odstvennik.
Thus, if your relative can not provide a certificate of income from his job, and the FMS refuses to accept a certificate from a person who is allegedly dependent on him (arguing that you are not close relatives), demand a written refusal and appeal against them actions to higher management or in court.

Hi! Do you need to find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, free registration!