As a university graduate get a residence permit in the UK.

As a university graduate get a residence permit in the UK.
Option one. To obtain a permanent residence permit in the UK, foreign graduates of British universities who are not citizens of the European Union or Switzerland must live and work in the country for at least 5 years. This term includes stay in the UK for a TIER 2 visa (qualified employees) or a total stay for TIER 2 (qualified employees) and TIER 1 (entrepreneurs, investors, outstanding talents) visas.
The visa of qualified employees of TIER 2 can be issued to a university graduate for a term of up to 5 years, subject to the availability of a labor contract offer from a company registered in the employers’ register with the right of admission of migrants, with an annual salary not lower than the level established by the British government (from 35,000 to 2016 up to 37,900? in 2022). The total period of stay in the country under the TIER 2 visa (subject to a possible extension of the contract) can not exceed 6 years.
Option two. Staying in the UK for Tier 4 visas (student), Tier 2 (qualified worker), Tier 1 (entrepreneur, investor, outstanding talent) is summed up when calculating the total 10-year experience that gives the right to apply for a British passport. Breaks between these visas should not exceed 6 months, and the total number of days of absence in the UK for a 10-year period should not exceed 540 days.
About significant details and additions you can find out by signing up for a consultation with the company & laquo; Albion & raquo ;.
at employees of educational company “Albion”
(495) 505 2442 (on duty)
or to the address: Moscow, Tverskaya 18, building 1, office 614 (the building of the newspaper Izvestia).
Copying of materials is allowed only by an official agreement with the company Albion.

Hi! Do you need to find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, free registration!