About emigration to Canada h1>
Posted on 08/30/2015, 20:37:02
I want to add that I am not a visa office, not an immigration office and not an embassy / consulate who are responsible for issuing the visas themselves.
Form of ownership – state.
Cost: 2 000 euro per year all specialties except veterinary, veterinary medicine-4500 euros per year.
Added on 08/09/2015, at 14:05:33
I took out our Polish textbooks for grade 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmKSwc-9r8.
Added (09/14/2015, 14:44:34)
Who prepares for the map of the Pole. Here’s a selection of interesting videos on holidays.
Added (09/19/2015, 15:49:47)
How we transported things to Poland in our car, the customs of Ustilug Sun.
Rava the Russian. See the channel here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_Gp9D19wI continued here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NzrJeSVZQ.
Added (09/21/2015, 19:39:44)
Polish lesson online. Is free . Numbers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TQsJMCaEFA.
A hostel in PWSZ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgQnvook7ns.
Educational building https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9Lk8owi_s.
Posted on 09/27/2015, 9:08:05 PM
How to study in Poland for free? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJgTzW4JJc.
Added (09/29/2015, 14:48:33)
And is there a parent committee and foundations in the Polish schools?
Added (10/02/2015, 5:22:22 PM)
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlLAIlngwWo Polish. Pronouns, I, he, she, they, people.
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGgEDhrBXTM Polish language. Family. Grandmother. Granddad.
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd8hOIySwS8 Polish. Acquaintance. Greetings in Polish.
4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_XWK7haqHg Polish. Free online lessons. The theme is in school.
5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZHV3y7lIpsThe Polish language is online. Lessons of the Polish language. Countries and languages.
6) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0NgzyzP1Ns Polish. Learn Polish online. Read and write.
7) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TQsJMCaEFA Numbers. Polish language. Online lessons are numbers.
9) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSnUIJawME Days of the week.
10) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aNTPx_C0zM Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.
11) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLf6c1GEFkY Tea, coffee, mineral water.
12) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-x6rcDiHaE Food, food, food.
13) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rKXoQdZ8OQ Activities.
14) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GhX8rxn9J8 Learn the colors.
15) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBZ0OU59Q-A Home. Roof. Basement. Garden. Kitchen.
16) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOeL0kuVqyU Cleaning in the House.
How can I cancel a record in SIS where to apply?
First I want to answer message 62. If a person has been deported from any EU country with a record in SIS, this country necessarily transfers the data about the deported person to the unified information system of the European Union SIS II. These data are visible in the system for three years (in some cases, five). On the page of the Polish consulate in the Rules for obtaining a visa you will find information on when a person is refused. One of the reasons is / quote /: Odmawia sie wydania wizy, gdy. osoba aplikujaca jest osoba, co do kotorej dokonano wpisu w SIS nakazujacego odmowic pozwolenia na wjazdto is, refuses to obtain a visa to a person for whom there is a record in the SIS, which obliges to refuse entry to the country of the European Union. You can not cancel this entry after three / five years the record is not visible in the system and then you can apply for a visa again. Now I want to touch on the topic of “help with immigration, without tricks, without fishing out money” When I see such messages, especially with the want to ask right away, but how? Yes, probably, at the beginning you will be consulted for free and, for free, you will be told everything that a more or less educated person will find on the Internet. And then you will be told that all these problems can be solved for a certain amount. I must tell you that the Polish legislation is fairly transparent with respect to visas, and with respect to a residence permit. There are no pitfalls, we only need to strictly fulfill the conditions that the legislation requires. You can not “decide” as we like to say, we just have to do absolutely every item. And each of you is able to do it yourself, without the help of intermediary firms. If someone is interested in information on this topic, I will gladly share with you my experience. And lastly, I would like to respond to a message about corruption in the visa center of Zhytomyr. It is necessary to fight with this, but it’s useless to wait for the effect. It’s a vicious circle. And to hope for the Polish consulate is also useless. We with my husband tried to understand this corruption scheme. Judge yourself. A person gets a personal receipt number for his name and passport number, and you can register on the page of the consulate only on these data. If someone registered via the Internet, he knows that as soon as you enter the receipt code, your passport number appears at once. It means that your data has already been entered in the consulate and no one else can register with this number. Then how, after receiving the code in Zhytomyr, you will be registered for 200 USD quietly for the nearest time, but only by your code. Now it becomes clear that corruption threads lead to the consulate. My husband, a Pole, on this issue was at a reception with the Consul in Vinnitsa and expressed his own opinion. However, I received an answer that if there is such a suspicion, then we should contact the Prosecutor’s Office / pay attention! / Of Ukraine, as this is a suspicion of a crime that is committed in the territory of Ukraine. In the prosecutor’s office we will be told that this is the competence of the consulate. In the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine this question will not be answered at all / we have experience. And it turns out vicious circle. But I agree with the fact that we must fight. I hope I did not tire you with my writing.
“Ukrobardoak”, “Ukronatsi”. Somewhere I have already heard it)) Paleishsya, Alena, palishsya.