1.In which of the following countries does the population speak the languages of the German group of the Indo-European family: Italy, Austria, Greece, Germany, Finland, Great Britain?
2. Which of the following countries is characterized by an influx of immigrants: Italy, Spain, Germany, Britain, France, Switzerland?
1.When and why did foreign Europe become a global hotbed of immigration?
2.Why in France and Great Britain there is a sharp overweight of the capital over other cities, and for the FRG and Italy this is not typical?
3.Why 60-80% of the structure of water consumption in Britain, Germany, Belgium, Sweden account for industry, and in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece – for agriculture?
4. Why are the oil monopolies exploring and extracting oil in the North Sea, although its prime cost is many times higher than in the countries of the Near and Middle East?
5. Why does Norway have more income from fishing than from agriculture?
6. Why is the river Rhine superior to all other river systems of the world in terms of cargo turnover?
7.Why was Europe the main area of international tourism?
8. Why is the state of the environment, as a rule, the most threatening in depressed old industrial areas?
Ask for more explanations. Follow Mark the violation of Nevredimaya on 10/06/2013.
Answers and explanations.
2) in England and France, the capital played the role of the main city for a very long time, that’s why they attracted the population from all over the country, the FRG and Italy for a long time were fragmented and there was no one major city.
3) in the southern countries traditionally plays an important role in agriculture.
4) the countries of Europe are afraid to completely depend on foreign supplies of oil and gas.
5) Norway is a northern country, so agriculture is only developed in the south. Norway is washed by the Northern and Norwegian Seas with rich fish, therefore in Norway fisheries are developed.
6) The Rhine flows and connects the major industrial centers of Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
7) developed infrastructure, a variety of tourist areas, many historical sites.
8) do not pay attention to environmental protection environment, old dirty technology.